quarta-feira, 11 de abril de 2012

CAN I GIVE YOU THIS TRUST.

Dear friend,

I am (Mr Rachid) the head of file department of Bank of Africa (B.O.A) here in Burkina Faso / Ouagadougou. In my department we discover an abandoned sum of (US$18 mllion US Dollars) in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customer who died along with his family in plane crash.

It is therefore upon this discovery that I now decided to make this business proposal to you and release the money to you as the next of kin or relation to the deceased for the safety and subsequent disbursement since nobody is coming for it. I agree that 40% of this money will be for you, while 60% would be for me. Then after the money is been transferred into your account, I will visit your country for an investment under your kind control.

You have to contact my Bank directly as the real next of kin of this deceased account with next of kin application form. You have to send me those your information below to enable me use it and get you next of kin application form from bank, so that you will contact Bank for the transfer of this money into your account.

Your Full Name;...................
Your Home Address;.................
Your Age & Sex;...........................
Your Handset Number;.................
Your Occupation;......................

I am waiting for your urgent respond to enable us proceed further for the transfer. Email; mr_rachidjustin@yahoo.com
Yours faithfully,
Mr Rachid.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário